Manufactured with helical coiled resistive wires with distances between spiral and spiral 2 and 3 times the diameter of the wire.
- Heaters without electrical insulation between the heating element (resistive wire) and the medium in which they operate.
- High transfer factor. Low losses between the heat source and the material to be heated.
- Heat transfer mainly by radiation and convection.
- Minimum time between ignition and the beginning of heat release.
- High operating temperatures normally reach 1100 ° C.
- Ceramic ovens.
- Tempered and figured glass.
- Industrial ovens.
- Domestic water heaters.
- Electric showers.
- Small electric stove.