For applications where the flexibility of the heater is the greatest limitation, heating cables are the solution. They can be folded to a radius equal to the diameter of the cable and are manufactured with PVC or Silicone covers. The cables are supplied by linear meters, so that our clients develop their own resistance.
The permissible load in W/m determines the minimum resistance length so as not to exceed the maximum operating temperature. For drain pipes we manufacture heaters with vulcanized silicone sheath at the ends of 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 meters.
- Maximum operating temperature (PVC 60 ° C) (Silicone 150 ° C).
- Silicone case from 3 Ω/m to 500 Ω/m in 22 references, permissible load 50W/m.
- PVC case 160 Ω / m, permissible load 10W/m.
- Heat transfer by conduction.
- Temperature uniformity at the receiving surface.
- Adaptable to surfaces of complex geometric shapes.
- Slimming girdles.
- Electric blankets.
- Heating of conduit pipes.
- Defrosting doors in cold rooms.
- Drain pipes.
- Heating of irregular surfaces or requiring very sharp curves.